Unisa Registration Fees
Unisa Registration Fees
Unisa is Africa’s leading distance learning institution nurturing inspiring leaders of tomorrow. We are a reputable, comprehensive, flexible and accessible open distance learning institution that is motivating a future generation. We offer internationally accredited qualifications and have world-class resources.
Our vision “towards the African university shaping futures in the service of humanity” drives us to find answers to Africa’s educational and developmental problems. By forming partnerships in Africa and throughout the world, we are able to help the people of Africa achieve their dreams
Pay the application fee
Pay the online application fee of R115,00. Please note that the application fee is non-refundable even if you decide not to study through Unisa or do not qualify for admission to Unisa.
Unisa does not accept cash at any of its offices. You may, however, deposit cash into the university’s Standard Bank account.
- Payments will be allocated within two (2) to ten (10) working days to the study fees account, provided that all the information on the deposit slip is correct.
- No cheques are accepted.
How to make a payment
Please note that Unisa now banks with First National Bank (FNB). Should you need to make payments at a FNB, please refer to the following sample deposit slip.
Cash and Direct Deposits, EFT:
For South African Students
Bank Name: FNB (First National Bank)
Account Name: UNISA Students Deposits
Account Number: Select Unisa on the list of pre-approved Public Beneficiaries
Reference: Student Number, Space, 5400374721 (Study Fees Allocation Number)
(Your 8-digit student number)
Payments by employers/bulk payments/sponsors, bursaries, donors & International Students
|Bank Name:||FNB (First National Bank)|
|Account Name:||UNISA Income Account|
|Account number:||627 9962 5200|
Allocation numbers for payments other than Study Fees:
|Library Fees:||Student Number, Space, 5400374225|
|Application Fees:||Student Number, Space, 5370810030|
|Matriculation Exemption Fees:||Student Number, Space, 5352X74608|
|Student Card Fees:||Student Number, Space, 5400315164|
|SBL Tuition:||Student number, space, 3000774039|
- Incomplete or incorrect payment information will not be processed, and Unisa will not be held liable for any resultant delay in the allocation or transfer of funds to study fees accounts.
- Payments will be allocated within two (2) to ten (10) working days upon receipt of the required information. Proof of payment (remittance or payment advice) and a breakdown of the payment (full names, identity numbers, student numbers and amount per student) must be sent to email@example.com
- If a company or employer is paying your tuition fees, please submit proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any enquiries, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
- Requests have to be made in writing and must be signed by the registered student.
Download the refund form (PDF) or Download the refund form for international students (PDF)
- Requests can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds will be processed within 15 workings (business) days from receipt of the request.
- Credit balances exceeding the total study fees paid by sponsors or bursaries will be refunded to the sponsor or bursary concerned.
- No refunds for credit balances less than R100.00 will be allowed.
- Applications and miscellaneous fees are non-refundable.
- Refund requests must be accompanied by proof of payment.
- The university reserves the right not to render services to students with outstanding balances.
- Receipts and statements of accounts will be issued to registered students only. It remains the student’s responsibility to submit the document to the relevant sponsor.