Unisa Exam Results
Unisa Exam Results
- Final examination result letters will be printed and mailed to students on the dates above.
- Final examination results will be released as they become available on myUnisa.
- No results will be released to a candidate before he / she has returned all books borrowed from the University Library and settled any outstanding fees.
- No results will be given telephonically by academic or administrative members of staff .
- No timetables for supplementary exams will be made available if fees or Library books are owed.
Exam results are made available on following platforms:
- E-mail: Register on myUnisa and indicate that you would like to receive your results via e-mail.
- Posted: Hard copies of examination results are mailed to each candidate after the official date of release/printing.
Confirmation of completion of qualification: Please note that confirmation of completion of qualifications for students who wrote examinations in
- January / February 2020 will be made available as from the end of April 2020.
- May / June 2020 will be made available as from the end of August 2020.
- October / November 2020 will be made available as from the end of January 2021.
an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your student number.The student must indicate the nearest examination centre to his/her home, by indicating the code of one of these on the registration form. By signing the application form, the student undertakes, inter alia, to write his/her examinations at this approved venue. Dual examination venues will not be permitted.
The examination centres have been divided as follows:
Examination venues IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES are restricted to cities where the University is able to make suitable arrangements.
Prisons and detention barracks Â– only for prisoners
The University will do everything possible to arrange for examinations at each of the venues listed, but if no suitable arrangements can be made at a particular venue, the University reserves the right to change the student’s examination venue.
Exam venue change
If candidates wish to change their examination venue after registration, their application in writing to do so must be received by the University on or before the following dates:
15 March for the May/June examinations
31 July for the October/November examinations
30 November for January/February examinations.
No Ad-hoc or special Examination venue will be approved. Students must write at an official, approved Examination venue. A list of such examination venues appears in the Registration Information Brochure.
The invigilator is an employee of the University and has full delegated authority from the University at the examination centre.
Students must abide by all lawful instructions from the invigilator at all times during the examination session.