Our eight Unisa Courses comprise the following:
- College of Accounting Sciences (CAS): Offers several qualifications endorsed by professional financial bodies both nationally and internationally, and produces high quality graduates for the various accounting professions.
- College of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences (CAES): Specialises in education and training in food production and the sustainable use and management of Africa’s natural resources.
- College of Economic and Management Sciences (CEMS): The largest provider of business education in Africa and one of the largest in the world. Unisa’s Graduate School of Business Leadership (SBL) is an autonomous academic department within CEMS.
- College of Education (CEDU): Responsible for the professional education and training of close to 50% of all teachers in South Africa.
- College of Graduate Studies: Endeavours to increase Unisa’s postgraduate profile and to improve the performance of master’s and doctoral students.
- College of Human Sciences (CHS): Offers high-quality general academic and career-focused programmes in the arts and humanities, social sciences, education, religion and theology.
- College of Law (CLAW): Confers professional qualifications that provide access to the legal profession, as well as various career-based qualifications in subjects such as police practice.
- College of Science, Engineering and Technology (CSET): Offers general academic and career-oriented degrees, diplomas and certificates in a range of science, engineering and technology disciplines.
In addition, we have a Graduate School of Business Leadership (SBL) which is regarded as one of the top business schools in South Africa, the SBL has produced more than a third of all the MBL/MBA degrees awarded by South African universities since its inception
- Accounting Sciences
- Agriculture & Environmental Sciences
- Economic & Management Sciences
- College of Graduate Studies
- Human Sciences
- Science, Engineering & Technology
- Graduate School of Business Leadership
- Thabo Mbeki African Leadership Institute
- Advancing excellence through our Colleges
All college-specific enquiries
|TYPE OF ENQUIRY||TELEPHONE|
|COLLEGE OF ACCOUNTING SCIENCES||CASenquiries@unisa.ac.za||012 429 4211|
|COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE &
|email@example.com||011 670 9351
011 471 2184
|firstname.lastname@example.org||011 471 3296|
|COLLEGE OF ECONOMIC &
|email@example.com||012 429 3925 / 4465 / 8650|
|COLLEGE OF EDUCATIONfirstname.lastname@example.org||012 429 2645|
|COLLEGE OF HUMAN SCIENCESemail@example.com
|012 429 8285|
|012 429 2631|
086 238 1393
|COLLEGE OF LAWfirstname.lastname@example.orgCLAWinquiries@unisa.ac.za||012 429 4718012 429 4860
012 429 6166
012 429 3253
012 429 4428
|COLLEGE OF SCIENCE, ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGYemail@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org||011 670 9228|
|COLLEGE OF GRADUATE STUDIESemail@example.com||012 429 4644|
|GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS LEADERSHIPfirstname.lastname@example.org||011 652 0214|